PROJECT SELECTION - FILM
After studying the filming industry for a quarter in class I have had the chance to really get a feel of what making a movie is like, and everything that goes into a movie emotionally and physically. We watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off and the documentary that was all about the behind the scenes of the making of the movie. During the movie we got to see an unconventional way of shooting a movie, by talking directly talking to the camera. This shows how flexible the movie making process is, which is something that I enjoy. Having the flexibility to be creative with the movie is something that I like about film. Editing the film would be an issue because I hate working with computers a lot, because I don't enjoy technology. Learning how to work with editing software would make this project a challenge for me.
Comments
Post a Comment