BEAUTIFUL CONTRADICTIONS - TABLE OF CONTENTS
I am listing most of the articles in the table of contents because i wanted to show all of the variety within the articles.
I split the pages into two groups either art or fashion, so that it is easier to find the article you want to look at based on what it is centered around.
I will use around six photos. I chose the photos that fit in with the overall layout of the table of contents.
I chose the same fonts as i did for the cover to make the fonts and style of the piece to blend better. The words "table of contents" is the same font as the title, Tw Cen MT Condensed. The articles listed and their page numbers are in the font Bahnschrift SemiLight, I chose this because it isn't too basic but is still simple enough to no take away from the title.
|
|

Comments
Post a Comment