COVER DESIGN TEMPLATE - BEAUTIFUL CONTRADICTIONS

I came up with the name Beautiful Contradictions because it is the name of my art platform. I wanted to be able to personalize the magazine, but not have anything that was specific to art or fashion. I felt that this name could be interpreted many different ways and be incorporated into art and fashion.
For the title I chose the font Tw Cen MT Condensed extra bold because it was simple and sleek but different. I made the size of "beautiful" smaller than the word "contradictions" because in art the mistakes and the differences are what makes it beautiful and same for fashion, the differences are what makes it fashionable. I also choose to leave the words in all lowercase letters to make it appear softer.
Along the side of the cover I have the name of the featured article. I put this there to show that this edition is a Sarasota edition, but that they also look at other areas globally. The font I choose for this was Gadugi because it is not as bold as the name of the magazine but i still unique and eye catching.
Along the bottom of he page I have the main artists/people in fashion along the bottom, in all capitals an in the font Bahnschrit light. I choose this font because it was along the lines of the feature article font, and still subtle to not override any of the other words.
Comments
Post a Comment