INTERVIEWS AND QUESTIONS

I will be interviewing Gabe Gonzalez (u4sakenme), Neph (cyberdali), Emmy Morris, Susu/Veronica and some quotes from myself.

The main question i'm asking is, what does art mean to you?
This question allows for the person i'm interviewing to have their own opinions an have an open conversation. If this question opens up other questions then I would just follow with that path.
If I don't get out what I want from this question I would ask a few more questions that are similar.
1- What meaning do you try to show through your artwork
2- Are you trying to covey a meaning for the viewer of your work?
3- Overall what emotions go into art in general? Like do you work when you are upset or happy or anything between?
I'm would then take that and stemming off with different smaller questions that pertain to their answer of the main question.
I'm trying to stay away from synthetic questions and super formatted questions so that it turns into a conversation and not just simple questions. This is important to my readers because it shows a personal vulnerability and makes it seem more obtainable and realistic to the readers.

Comments

Popular Posts