MIDTERM ROUGH DRAFT

I stayed with the original template for the most part because I kept the original template very workable. I kept the fonts the same I just changed the color of the font to white because it popped better on the background than the black did. 

For the table of contents I kept the layout as close to the original as possible. I put the photos where they could fit and then took it from there. If there was an awkward fitting with the pictures I readjusted the layout a tad bit but besides that everything is the same. 
For the article I choose to write about I felt like much explaining and my own thoughts wasn't necessary. I put the quotes from the interviews in that I thought were unique to the artist and showed a little insight of how they perceive art. For each different person I interviews I added two pictures. For Gabe's I put a picture of him and a picture of a piece of his mixed media artwork. For Neph's I have two pictures of himself because he is wearing his art, he has his own fashion brand. For Emmy, I put a picture of her and picture of one of her pieces. Lastly, for Sherly I put two photographs that she has taken because that is her artwork, and their wasn't any other way to show her work than to put her pictures there. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts