PHOTO SHOOT 1 - DOWNTOWN WITH GABE AND BIBI
For my first photo shoot I went downtown Sarasota to the top of the parking garage near Payne Park.
I choose this location because it had the view of Sarasota and it was high up so you could see the clouds in the background.
I took pictures of Bibi Pinelli and Gabe Gonzales at this location
I liked this location and photo shoot the most because of the background.
It gave off an industrial feeling ad provided a goo canvas for layering and adding more pictures
I choose this location because it had the view of Sarasota and it was high up so you could see the clouds in the background.
I took pictures of Bibi Pinelli and Gabe Gonzales at this location
I liked this location and photo shoot the most because of the background.
It gave off an industrial feeling ad provided a goo canvas for layering and adding more pictures
Comments
Post a Comment