MARKETING PLAN

MARKETING PLAN

SOCIAL MEDIA - 
The first step to getting my name out to a ton of people at once i to build a Instagram page and find people and companies that have a larger following than I do. I could reach out to people who are in the art community locally. These people could also include younger upcoming skateboarders and musicians. This would give the person an opportunity to team up with a magazine company and give my brand the opportunity to be seen at a larger scale. This could then lead to sponsored posts. Which is basically when we pay a Instagram known person to promote our work. These paid promotion deals bring in more influences. 

SPONSORING EVENTS - 
In Downtown Sarasota we are lacking events that are tailored towards the younger hip population. As a magazine company I could sponsor art shows, skateboard competitions, and even small scale concerts. Sponsoring events at Ringling College could help get college students interested in our magazine. Sponsoring skateboarding would tailor o another social group and get a new set of eyes on our magazine. 

INTERNET ADS - 

An internet ad will bring in tons of viewers and subscribers to my magazine. Almost all business utilize internet advertising, so having an eye catching banner could be very helpful towards my product. I the banner ad i created I utilized the pictures from my current magazine cover and added my Instagram and a clickable tag so they could get directed to my website to sign up for my magazine. 

Comments