CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION 4
HOW DID YOU INTEGRATE TECHNOLOGIES - SOFTWARE, HARDWARE AND ONLINE - IN THIS PROJECT
COVER PAGE -
For my cover page I utilized PicArt on my phone and Adobe Photoshop/ Indesign.
to make the background main picture I used picart so i could utilize their lasso tool. I used this to be able to cut out the different parts of pictures I wanted to use and layer them onto each other. Once I got the main focal picture edited and layered, I took that picture and uploaded it onto Photoshop where i adjusted the brightness and contrast to soften up the appear. I then used indesign ad the text and titles on the cover page.
TABLE OF CONTENTS -
For the table of contents i started by using the publisher Word application, soon to realize that it was far too simple and wasn't accomplishing what I wanted for the design, I switched to InDesign. On InDesign I was able to layer text, add shadow effects, get a better overall view of the layout and more. I was able to add the white border along the top of the page and the bottom. Using InDesign allowed me to be more technical with the placement of photos and allowed for more creativity.
ARTICLE -
I first used Word Publisher to make the plan for the layout. I was able to map out where i wanted each picture and each interview. Once I figured out the layout I wanted. For each photo used Adobe Photoshop to adjust lighting and contrast to make them blend better together because they were all taken at different time of the day, so they all had a different lighting. I was able to place these edited pictures into Publisher and organize them the way I wanted to i then added the text. i wanted to break up each interview, hence why they switch from being centered on the right side of the page and the let side of the page.
MARKETING PLAN -
For my online banner advertisement, i used Bannersnack. This online resource allowed me to make a banner ad with ease. I used the cover picture, and using Adobe InDesign I added more layers, to both the top and bottom to elongate the photo without altering the composition. i made a click able link on that would take the viewer to my web page to be able subscribe.
COVER PAGE -
For my cover page I utilized PicArt on my phone and Adobe Photoshop/ Indesign.
to make the background main picture I used picart so i could utilize their lasso tool. I used this to be able to cut out the different parts of pictures I wanted to use and layer them onto each other. Once I got the main focal picture edited and layered, I took that picture and uploaded it onto Photoshop where i adjusted the brightness and contrast to soften up the appear. I then used indesign ad the text and titles on the cover page.
TABLE OF CONTENTS -
For the table of contents i started by using the publisher Word application, soon to realize that it was far too simple and wasn't accomplishing what I wanted for the design, I switched to InDesign. On InDesign I was able to layer text, add shadow effects, get a better overall view of the layout and more. I was able to add the white border along the top of the page and the bottom. Using InDesign allowed me to be more technical with the placement of photos and allowed for more creativity.
ARTICLE -
I first used Word Publisher to make the plan for the layout. I was able to map out where i wanted each picture and each interview. Once I figured out the layout I wanted. For each photo used Adobe Photoshop to adjust lighting and contrast to make them blend better together because they were all taken at different time of the day, so they all had a different lighting. I was able to place these edited pictures into Publisher and organize them the way I wanted to i then added the text. i wanted to break up each interview, hence why they switch from being centered on the right side of the page and the let side of the page.
MARKETING PLAN -
For my online banner advertisement, i used Bannersnack. This online resource allowed me to make a banner ad with ease. I used the cover picture, and using Adobe InDesign I added more layers, to both the top and bottom to elongate the photo without altering the composition. i made a click able link on that would take the viewer to my web page to be able subscribe.
Comments
Post a Comment